Hello! And thank you for checking me out! You’re probably here because someone referred me – which is the best compliment ever. Referrals come from supportive clients – and I strive to make all my clients incredibly happy that they in turn keep me rolling.
Since the early 2000s, I’ve been matching buyers with their dream homes and helping sellers get the best price on their home sale across the Denver Metro area. One of my specialties is arranging personalized tours to people relocating to Denver area. I know this city inside and out and love to lend my expertise helping people figure out where and how they will thrive in Denver (and also where all the best restaurants are!) Denver is great, and I have enjoyed watching this city grow into one of the country’s most desired places to live.
Some reasons I continue to receive referrals:
- I’m a good listener. You may need help articulating you wants and needs as you start your buying or selling process. I’m here to understand your goals and make sure you are understood throughout the process.
- I’m quick to respond. Time matters in this business. I am here to make sure you have the information you need to make confident decisions. I won’t leave you hanging.
- I am well-connected. Having worked in Denver’s real estate for over ten years, I can put seamless, no-fuss deals together on and off market with my many numerous realtor connections.
I’ve been in the Colorado Realtor network a long time and have been involved in our community. Some of my accolades include:
• Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
I can handle highly competitive negotiations with ease. Sometimes deals can fall through or get held up on an issue. Never fear! I will remain calm and focused on our goal throughout any drama and find a win/win solution.
• Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
This designation means I have demonstrated the necessary knowledge and expertise to counsel clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing, or selling the family home.
• Denver Metro Association of Realtors (DMAR)
- I serve as the liaison to the Builder Realty Council, where I receive firsthand knowledge of new projects coming up in Denver Metro area and connect with most builders in Colorado.
- I served on the Central Denver District Committee, where I help to organize events that raise funds and collect school supplies, clothing and food donations for Mercy House.
So whether you’re a first-time homebuyer, empty nester, or you have a great home you’re looking to sell, I will hustle hard to help you reach your real estate goals. Call me today and let’s get you in or out of your house easily, comfortably, and at a great value.
When I’m not working, I’m always on the hunt for Denver’s latest and greatest in food and music. You can also often find me on my yoga mat.
Download her real estate app here.